Monday 3 October 2011

(Opinions)Diary Of Photography Findings:

27/9/11 – I found out that experimenting is the best way to find your way around a camera, having done this myself; I noticed that changing the ISO when the aperture and shutter speed should be fine makes a big difference. However, with finding this out, I’ve noticed I keep having exposure problems, therefore the aperture or shutter speed needs changing. The problem is that I have tried changing them, but right now, I don’t understand the relation between the two, which I‘ve found is called the RECIPROCITY LAW, I understand the changes in which what goes down in value, the other goes up the same amount, but I do not understand where to start, which aperture is best in the first place or which shutter speed. 

(Response) My First Test Shots:






COMMENT (27/9/11) – These are the images I took once I received the camera to borrow from University. I  did not change any settings as I wanted to get to grips with it slowly. As you can see 3 of them were over exposed because the combination of the sunlight and bad aperture were present.

COMMENT (27/9/11) – I played round with the settings like I said, but I still couldn’t figure the reason for underexposure just like in this photo of my notice board.

No comments:

Post a Comment