Monday 3 October 2011

(Opinions)Diary Of Photography Findings:

28/9/11 – Searching the internet for answers is not always advisable, today I decided to move around settings to capture the correct aperture in my room, eventually, I realized that my aperture needed to open up to get a brighter result, using the reciprocity law, I also adjusted the shutter speed upwards. After a few adjustments I actually got the aperture correct! So it goes to show that experimenting is a wonderful way of finding out things. I also managed to try and experiment with aperture and it’s resulting depth of field.

(Response) More Test Shots:

(ISO – 1600) f5.6 1/50

(ISO – 1600) f5.6 1/50
COMMENT (28/9/11) – So these are my test shots once I figured out how to set the correct exposure, I just kept taking photo after photo, these were the best ones that I feel demonstrate the technique I was trying to result in. Both shallow depth of field, one a close up of a sweet wrapper and the other demonstrating different focus points so the nearest plug was in focus. 

(ISO – 1600) f5.6 1/50
COMMENT (28/9/11) – This is another image I did, as you can see, I’d changed the central focus point using the live mode and moving the square with the arrow buttons surrounding ‘select’ which made the focus more visible in the top left. So you can see on this Celebrations box, the ‘C’ is standing out. This tool will be useful for photographing a number of objects and only wanting to highlight a certain area without adjusting your physical framing and just changing the focused area.

No comments:

Post a Comment