Monday 10 October 2011

(Response)My Assignment Images:

So today I decided to do some Alternate Focusing. I just basically went around my accommodation flat doing this as a trial.
(ISO - 1600) f6.3 1/30


(ISO - 1600) f6.3 1/30
(ISO - 1600) f6.3 1/30


(ISO - 1600) f6.3 1/30


(ISO - 1600) f6.3 1/30
 These images are quite distance driven in terms of focus, I started off with a normal shot of my boots in focus, then I had to aim the lens a little higher in the next image to get the background in focus instead. I then carried on by photographing the unusual things that you would expect to be in focus like my card reader on the floor or my sprays on the shelf in my bathroom. I then attempted a night shot through the unwashed glass windows with part of the frame in view, it looks like a spy view! This was my attempt in focusing through a pattern with holes in as the glass was patchy.

(ISO - 1600) f6.3 1/30


(ISO - 1600) f8 1/30
(ISO - 1600) f8 1/30


I then found this bin that is actually a laundry basket. It has all these holes in and the rubbish inside looked quite colourful even if it was a disgusting type of subject to pick, I thought I would try anyway. So I took 3 attempts with it, I had to close the aperture since it was too bright on the first one, then the last one was to reframe it differently.

Like I said, these are only trial images, so I'll photograph some interesting shots when I explore the area a bit more some day soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment